Our Monthly Tuition
See Our Programs and Their Tuitions
We offer various programs that cater to children of different ages and interests, ranging from Infants to Kindergarten. Below is a brief description and cost of each program:
- Infant Program (6 months to 18 months): Our infant program is designed to help children grasp the Montessori framework. We currently only offer extended days (6:00 AM to 6:30 PM) which the fee will be a monthly charge of $1,622.00 for 5 days a week. You will also need to pay an annual fee of $320, which covers admission.
- Toddler Program (18 months to 3 years): Our toddler program is designed for socialization and exploration while developing language, fine motor, and cognitive skills. The program is offered in half-day (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM) or full-day (6:00 AM to 6:30 PM) options. We also offer 3 days a week or 5 days a week. Here is the following pricing (Note, the annual $320 charge will be separate):
- 3 Days a Week (Half-Day): $1,169.00 Monthly
- 3 Days a Week (Extended Day): $1,237.00 Monthly
- 5 Days a Week (Half-Day): $1,237.00 Monthly
- 5 Days a Week (Extended Day): $1,452.00 Monthly
- Preschool/Primary Program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Our preschool program provides a comprehensive and engaging curriculum that includes language, math, science, art, and music. Students also participate in practical life activities and outdoor play to foster independence and physical development. The program is offered in half-day (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM) or full-day (6:00 AM to 6:30 PM) options. We also offer this program 3 days a week or 5 days a week. Here is the following pricing (Note, the annual $320 charge will be separate):
- 3 Days a Week (Half-Day): $1,096.00 Monthly
- 3 Days a Week (Extended Day): $1,183.00 Monthly
- 5 Days a Week (Half-Day): $1,183.00 Monthly
- 5 Days a Week (Extended Day): $1,394.00 Monthly
- Kindergarten Program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Our kindergarten program follows the Montessori method of education, which emphasizes self-directed learning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Students engage in various academic and social activities that prepare them for success in elementary school and beyond. The program's pricing will be the same as our Preschooler/Primary Program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I enroll my child in the Montessori program?
A: Fill out our online inquiry form on the side, and we will contact you to schedule a tour of our school. We will also provide more information about the enrollment process, including any required documentation.
Q: Is there a waitlist for the Montessori program?
A: Yes, there may be a waitlist for specific programs, depending on the availability of spots. We encourage you to apply early and will keep you updated on the status of your application.
Q: Does the Annual fee cover only admission? Is it refundable?
A: This fee is non-refundable and covers the costs of insurance, materials, and admission fees for the entire academic year, August through July.
Q: Can tuition be different for a specific month? Some months are shorter than others.
A: Tuition will be the same each month regardless of holidays or temporary classroom closures due to a pandemic. Each student will be allowed two weeks (10 days) of tuition-free vacation each year. Parents may choose the timing of tuition-free breaks at their discretion. We ask that it be taken in I-week increments. Vacation credits are based on anniversary dates, not calendar years. LMS holds classes twelve months per year. Students must be continuously enrolled for twelve months to receive vacation credit.