Toddler Montessori Programs
At Lakewood Montessori School, our toddler program is designed to help children thrive. Our classrooms are carefully prepared to provide a safe and stimulating environment for learning. We offer a variety of activities that are appropriate for each child's developmental stage.
Some of these Montessori Toddler activities are:
- Sensory Activities that help children explore their senses
- Language Activities that help children develop their vocabulary and communication skills
- Practical life Activities that help children learn how to care for themselves and their environment
- Math and Science Activities that help children develop their problem-solving skills
Our teachers are highly trained in the Montessori Method. They are committed to providing each child with the individual attention they need. We believe every child is unique and tailor our teaching methods to meet each child's needs.
We offer three toddler classrooms:
- The Toddler 1 classroom is for children ages 18 months to 2 years old.
- The Toddler 2 classroom is for children ages 2 to 3 years old.
- The Toddler 3 classroom is for children ages 2 to 3 years old.
Children typically transition from one classroom to the next after about six months. This allows them to continue learning at their own pace and make new friends.
If you are looking for a Montessori preschool in Houston for your 18-month-old child, Lakewood Montessori School is the perfect place for them. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a tour!